Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wallpaper Love!

While browsing Marimekko's new Spring line of fabric's I came across a link to Ferm. Founded by Denmark textile designer Trine Andersen, Ferm specializes in one of a kind wallpaper designs but has also started using their textiles for diverse products such as bedding, kitchen accessories, and stationary. They even have their own line of wall decals which are a great option for renters, such as myself, who can't wallpaper their apartments. Am considering using the feather wallpaper below for an upcoming commercial design project I'm working on at school which you'll be hearing all about as the project progresses.






Feather






Branch







Orchid






Polka Dots







Marimekko's Pelmanni Black fabric




P.S. I love how all of Ferm's wallpaper has the most literal names ever. I have a feeling if they had named Marimekko's print above it would have been called black squiggly lines.

No comments: